Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well...

Amen to That.

Everything is just piling up all on top of me. From the constant demands of cross country, band, academics, friends, family, and my new personal goal to out blog my english teacher, Ms. Mellon, it is just overwhelming. But for some reason, it seems like I'm drifting off into my own world to explore the inner workings of my character. "The world's a stage, and all its men are merely players," Shakepeare wrote. This is true. It just seems to me that I'm not the same person I used to be. I don't know if the world around me has changed or if it is I that has changed for the world. Everyone now just seems more cynical, but I still remain optismistic and hopeful. I just have way too much on my mind to put it into words. Hopefully I can straighten my problems out. But now I have to return to not doing my chemistry homework.

Laterz





No comments: